- Developer/Contractor must give Granger-Hunter Improvement District (The District) a minimum of 24 hour's notice prior to all inspections. When scheduling inspections please note the following:
- The District's inspection hours are from 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday - Thursday, excluding holidays
- Inspections shall be scheduled by calling the District’s office at 801.968.3551.
- No inspections will be scheduled from voice mail messages. If necessary please leave a message to call you back.
- Additional inspection fees may be assessed if a District representative is dispatched, and the job is not inspection ready. Please give as much notice as possible for cancellations. We do require at least a 24 hour notice.
- All work completed that has not been inspected will be required to be uncovered and inspected prior to any final acceptance given for the project. Please not that:
- Projects that have not been given a final acceptance letter will not be allowed to connect to the District’s water and sewer Utilities, and/or,
- Projects that are connected to the District’s Utilities will be considered to be in default, and the connection will be terminated until final acceptance is given.
- In the event a stop work order is issued, the Developer/Contractor shall stop work and comply with all requirements set forth by the District’s inspectors
NOTE: It is the contractor’s sole responsibility to comply with all State of Utah, Salt Lake County, West Valley City, and GHID requirements and specifications.Inspection Requirements